We Have What You Want and Need...
to expand, start or relocate your business. The City of Concord has business-oriented leadership, high quality infrastructure, outstanding quality of life, and people with a strong work ethic. We are committed to helping your business achieve the success you dream of.
In Concord, North Carolina you will find:
• Available Buildings and Sites
• Ready Labor Force and Training - award winning community college
• Great Logistics and Transportation - Concord Regional Airport 7,400' runway, six Interstate Highway interchanges, rail, local and regional public transportation
• Incentives - multiple types of grants and tax incentives are available
• Reliable and Abundant Energy - competitive rates, award winning public power provider
• Low Taxes
Explore our website.
Find out what Concord, NC can do for your business.
For more information, call 704-920-5132.
Economic Development - Site and Building Searches - Data
Start-ups or expanding businesses conducting a property search for available properties may search for buildings and sites by using resources available on the City's website. Demographics and other data are available for conducting market research to help determine market potential in connection with a site search. There are numerous other business resources noted on the business development website, whether a commercial business location, or an industrial location is desired. Concord, NC site selection can be greatly facilitated through this page. City economic development staff are readily available to assist with other information as well that might be needed for site analysis. Please contact us for assistance by phone or email.
Available Properties - Search for Sites and Buildings