* Who do I contact regarding a construction project that is planned for future construction?
Refer to the Engineering Contact Person listed for the specific project under 'City Projects'
* Who do I contact about a project that is currently under construction or about current construction Standards & Specifications?
* Who can I talk to regarding design Standards & Specifications for my project?
* Where can I find information about the current City of Concord Water & Wastewater connection charges?
This information can be found at the City's Finance Department Page, City Budget under the current fiscal year's Fees and Charges Schedule (PDF)
* What about the Water & Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County's [WSACC's] Capital Recovery Fee? Is this separate from the City's Fee?
Yes, and this can be found by contacting WSACC at WSACC.org
* Who do I contact if I need information about a City of Concord Right-of-Way on a property of interest or about a survey?
Contact David Medlin
* Who do I contact if I have questions about a sewer system extension and/or modification of a permit or the status of a water/wastewater permit application ?
* Where do I go if I want to check the status of a plan review or the status of approval of a subdivision or commercial site plan that has been submitted to the City of Concord?
Go to the Development Services Department's Plan Review Database On-Line Access
* Who do I ask about the availability of municipal water and/or sewer on a property of interest?