This is a North Carolina watershed. The water here is pumped to a filter plant in Concord where it is treated. It is then pumped to homes throughout the City of Concord for use by citizens. Because this lake is classified as a watershed, there are rules and regulations along with state laws that govern activities here, which are in place to protect the integrity of the water supply as well as make visits here by patrons more pleasant. Please assist us by following these guidelines.
Lake Fisher is 3 miles in length and consists of 534 acres. To check water levels, please visit this web site from the City of Concord Water Resources Department
Boat motors are not supplied. You may bring your own. Acceptable motors are as listed:
Gas Motors -no larger than 10 hp or Electric Trolling Motors.
No bait or tackle available at this time. Be sure to bring your own fishing supplies. Life jackets and oars are provided for your use.
Lake Fisher is owned and operated by the City of Concord, North Carolina.
* You must have a North Carolina fishing license and photo identification to show the Boat Rental Attendant.
* See the boat rental attendant before taking a boat onto the lake.
* You must be in a boat. No fishing allowed from bank.
* Please do not take out a boat unless you have paid. Failure to abide by rules can result in banning from
lake property and possibly arrest.
* No littering in water. There is a fine up to $250.00 for littering.
* No alcohol, drugs or weapons!
* Maximum of 4 people per boat.
* The lake will close promptly at the designated times. Please be at the boat landing by closing time.
* Return all oars, paddles, life jackets and seat cushions to their designated location - hang jackets.
* Please remove all trash and other items from boat (hooks, lures, fishing line, worm containers, plastic
worms, etc. Boats will be checked.
* Anchor or hook your boat in the corresponding numbered spot reserved for your boat.