Couch to 5k cancelled tonight 2/26/15.
COUCH to 5K CHALLENGE
For exercises and fitness tips, visit the Reflex International FACEBOOK page by clicking on logo.
The City of Concord Parks and Recreation Department is taking the wellness program to the next level with the COUCH to 5K CHALLENGE. This group training and exercise program does not require any running experience. It is designed to encourage, motivate and challenge the individual to compete with his/her peers. The Couch to 5K challenge will meet at James L Dorton Park in Concord on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There is a $15.00 registration fee. This fee includes a T-Shirt and $5.00 discount on the 5K registration. The final goal is to run the Bunny Run 5K on 4/4. Stop being a couch potato and sign up today!
- 10 week program beginning 1/27/15
- Meet Tuesdays and Thursdays – 6:30 pm @ James L Dorton Park
- Group training plan provided
- Concludes with the running of the 5K on 4/4/15. (registration fee required)
- No running experience necessary
- Wear running shoes and dress to be outside
- Program led by certified instructor
- Group Accountability/ Encouragement