The Signal Division maintains, optimizes, and enhances traffic control signals, intersection control beacons, and school zone flashers owned by the City of Concord and the NCDOT for the benefit and welfare of the traveling public. Additionally, the Signal Division assists in maintenance of the City’s fiber optic communications network.
Major services provided:
· Maintenance of 127 Traffic Control Signals, 6 Intersection Control Beacons, 22 School Zone Flashers, and 20 Intersection Pedestrian Signals.
· Maintain and operate 44 PTZ Traffic Cameras & 53 Security Cameras
· Signal diagnostic and optimization services.
· Assist the City’s fiber optic network.
· Emergency response and resolution of service area signal problems.