The City of Concord will be upgrading electric and/or water meters for business customers we service. These upgrades play an important role in improving our service delivery.
Benefits of this new technology include, but are not limited to:
- New online tools that provide real-time information about electricity and/or water usage
- Online bill forecasting tools that help you better predict and reduce cost
- Faster electric outage restoration and improved overall reliability
- Improved detection of water leaks
- Faster resolution of any bill-related questions through customer service
For specific questions and concerns about these upgrades, please contact our Metering Supervisor, Chris Greene, at email@example.com.