Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a position with the Concord Police Department?

With 195 sworn police officers, we are usually doing some type of hiring. Contact Sergeant Brian Kelly at (704) 920-5006 or email for more information. You may also contact the Employment Security Commission to see if we are hiring at that time and obtain an application or, you may download an application from this website. Learn more at our recruiting website.

How do I pay parking and speeding tickets?

You pay parking tickets at the Concord Police Department: 41 Cabarrus Ave. West, Concord, NC; or, payment may be mailed to the Concord Police Department at P.O. Box 308, Concord, NC 28026-0308. Speeding tickets must be paid at the Cabarrus County Courthouse, 25 Corban Avenue, SW, Concord, NC 28025.

How do I get a Parade or Noise Permit?

Contact Cheryl Craft (704) 920-5001 for a Parade or Noise Permit. Or, you may download the applications under Police Downloads (to the right), fill them out, and email them to There is no charge for this service.

How do I get a trespassing agreement?

Contact the Concord Police Department at (704) 920-5000 and an officer will come to your residence or business and assist you with this paperwork.

How do I get an accident report?

Go to to print a free copy or visit our Records Unit at police headquarters Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm with a cost of $1.00 per copy. .

How do I file a complaint against an employee of the Police Department?

We respond to all complaints against our coworkers. You may call (704) 920-5000 and ask for any supervisor or fill out a complaint form with Customer Service. Someone will contact you in a few days.

How do I hire an officer for secondary employment?

Some businesses choose to employ officers in a secondary employment capacity for security purposes. Contact Extra Duty Solutions at (704)960-1321 or

How can I find out information about warrants?

If you are curious if an issued warrant has been served by the Concord Police Department, call our information desk at (704) 920-5000.

What can I do about people speeding in my neighborhood?

Speeding in neighborhoods is one of the top complaints we have. Contact the Communications Center at (704) 788-9155 while the problem is happening. If it is an on-going speeding problem, contact Sergeant Brian Pizzino in our Public Safety Unit at (704) 920-5058.

When and where may I have fingerprints done?

 You may have your fingerprints done at police headquarters, 41 Cabarrus Ave. West, on Tuesdays starting at 8:30am until 11:30am and on Thursdays from 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm. The cost is $10 for one set, $15 for two sets and $20 for three sets.

This service is not available on City of Concord Observed Holidays.